My Etsy Shop

Friday, November 18, 2011

Enjoying leftovers more than the Thanksgiving meal ....

Guest post written by Hannah Bennet


I'm not so sure what it is about Thanksgiving 
leftovers, but I would just much rather 
prefer to eat the leftovers than the actual food. 
I just think that all of the typical Thanksgiving foods 
are so much better than when they're fresh. I've 
always been that way, so I make so much more 
food on Thanksgiving than I know that we can 
possibly eat so that we can have it for Thanksgiving 
afterward.


So I like to cook with that in mind. I was online 
looking up some good leftover recipes to use in the 
days after the big meal, when I ran across the site 
www.clearwirelessinternetservice.com. I looked 
through it a little bit and after that I decided to 
change over my home internet service to one of 
those packages that I read about on that website.


I did find some pretty good recipes, including a 
wrap that you make using turkey slices and leftover 
cranberry sauce. Is it bad that I'm more excited 
 about that than the actual Thanksgiving meal? 
Maybe a little bit, but I'm not ashamed of it.
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: