My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday and a WINNER!

Happy Hump Day! I finally had some time to get the 200+ pictures off of my camera and on to my computer. And, yes, I have still to post about our vacation. I am planning on doing that soon. But I did come across some other pictures that I wanted to share.


A few weeks back Chris and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary. It was a nice quiet evening where we ordered dinner in and just hung around with the kids. Now, if you have been reading my blog for a little bit now, you know that I never got my wedding dress preserved and I put it on every year on my anniversary.


Well, the night came and went and as we were getting ready for bed, little Christopher reminded me that I did not put my dress on. So, needless to say, I threw it on quick to make him smile.


Don’t mind the ‘no make-up’ and the messy hair…..lol!
DSC04343

DSC04345

DSC04338

I am actually glad that I never preserved my dress because now at least I can put it on and remember how much I loved it. Maybe I will get it cleaned and someday where it to renew my wedding vows!



Ok, now on to some exciting news!! The winner of the Super Mario Party Pack is……


Comment #3 – Texas Bargain Mom


Congrats!! I will be contacting you via email to tell you how to claim your prize!!


Thanks to all that entered.



REMINDER – Be sure to enter my business card - mommy card giveaway too!!

No comments: