My Etsy Shop

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Delicious and Nutricious?

This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are all moms the same?? Every morning I am scrambling to get the kids ready for school. It is never a simple process although you would think it would be by now. Who can’t find their shoes, who can’t find their homework!! It seems as though I get so wrapped up in getting the kids ready, that I often forget to eat.

Well, that is about to change ladies. I have discovered the NEW Quaker Soft Baked Bar!

QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

They help provide the FUEL you need with the FLAVOR you want. This new snack bar from Quaker is made with real fruits and nuts that you can eat on-the-go OR warm up in the microwave for a real bakery experience. They are DELICIOUS. They come in two flavors, Cinnamon Pecan Bread and Banana Nut Bread. The Banana Nut is my favorite, I guess because I love all things banana. It is great to feel like I am getting wholesome food that is not only good for me, but that tastes great too.

These treats are packed with:
• 140 calories
• 5g of Fiber
• 6g of Protein
• Excellent source of 5 B-Vitamins

QSBB 3D Carton Banana.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

QSBB 3D Carton Cinn Pecan.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

The best part is, the kids actually saw me eating this breakfast snack and they wanted to try it. Well, low and behold, they loved it too. I guess it is now going the be the breakfast that we all sit down and eat in the mornings together! I love when I get excited about something and get to share it with all of you. I hope you try them, I know you will love them as much as we do.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: