My Etsy Shop

Monday, August 27, 2012

A Monday Check-in……

Wow…this is it. The last week of the summer for those of us in the Northeast. It is a bittersweet time. As much as I love summer and the warm weather,  I think I am ready for it to come to an end.  I need to get back to a ‘routine’ with the kids. It has been a free-for-all lately and I need some structure back.

We have been so beyond busy that I cannot even begin to recall all that we have done this summer.  Our annual upstate NY Lake George vacation just ended and so I have a ton of pictures to upload and share. It is always a great time and this year we went with 2 other families which made it even better.
But the most fun and exciting news is that there have been a lot of babies being born around us!! Yeah…we all love babies, right?? Three of my girlfriends just gave birth within the last 2 months and they all had girls. I guess it is going to be a girl baby boom this year….lol. So, amongst all of the craziness, I have been trying to sew a few presents.

Here is what I managed to get done so far.
DSC04650
Cute little bib and burp cloth set….

DSC04651
Burp cloth wih John Deere fabric. This little girl’s dad is a big hunter/outdoorsman 
so I thought this would be fitting…lol!

DSC04655DSC04656
Onesie and skirt (thanks to Pinterest for this idea!)…

DSC04657
DSC04658
Nursing cover with velcro neck strap….

DSC04673
DSC04674
Another onesie and shorts outfit…..

And here is one little girl wearing her new outfit…I think she looks adorable!!
DSC04675

Enjoy your day today…..

No comments: