My Etsy Shop

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New No nonsense...

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am on a roll people, two posts in two days!! YES! In all honesty, I was so excited to write this post, that I wanted to share it as soon as possible. With the New Year comes resolutions. And although we may not always keep them, I believe most of us make them. One of mine (as it always is…lol) is to focus more on me. I am always so busy worrying about everyone else that I sometimes lose sight of the things that make me happy. And looking good makes me feel good, which makes me happy!

If I could go out and buy a whole new wardrobe every January, I would. But that is not practical. Adding a few new staple pieces and some fun items is reasonable though. I love accessories and make-up and how they can change your look. For the winter, tights and scarves can do that too.

I received 2 items from the new No nonsense. One was a pair of blue denim leggings...

Photobucket

 

And the other was a pair of pear tights….

Photobucket

I knew I was going to put those new leggings on right away! Oh, and were they comfortable!! They were just the perfect weight, not too heavy. Leggings are a staple in my wardrobe because I feel like you can make them totally casual or a bit dressy depending on that you pair them with. I opted for casual the day I first tried them.

Photobucket

Now, the tights were definitely a fun ‘accessory.’ And I consider them like an accessory because they can instantly change the look of your outfit just as a piece of jewelry or a handbag. If you are in a more serious mood, you would probably wear black tights with your little black dress. But if you were in a funky, fun mood, then you could go with green.

Photobucket

I haven’t worn this yet, but I am planning on it as soon as Chris and I have our next date night!

The No nonsense tights and leggings make it so easy to add a pop of color to every outfit. No nonsense is ensuring that all women can experience “style made easy”. Finding stylish tights and leggings has never been easier with No nonsense products being sold in food and drug stores as well as mass retail stores. Their prices are so affordable that you can buy numerous pairs at a fraction of the cost of other brands. Ultimately, getting you more looks for less! And that will also help with your New Years resolution of saving money…lol!!

Now, if you check out their website, you will see the beautiful face of Jill Martin. You know her, she is the Emmy Award winning TV personality and co-author of the NY Times best selling style guide “I Have Nothing to Wear.” You may also have seen her as the correspondent for Access Hollywood. Well, she is partnering with No nonsense and has a bunch videos on their website with awesome style tips and tricks.

I encourage all of you to ‘like’ No nonsense on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/nonons…) and follow them on Twitter (https://twitter.com/benononsen…) to keep up with all of their new products. You will glad that you did!

Have a great day….

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: