My Etsy Shop

Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Monday….

Hello blogland! Happy Monday. Hope you are all recovering from the Superbowl parties that I am sure most if you had attended. We kept it pretty low key here because my husband was away. I honestly only like to watch for the commercials (that is the marketing exec in me….lol) and the halftime show. The kids really could have cared less. I was able to flip from Nickelodeon to see Beyonce perform. And I thought she did great!! But other than that, I really wasn’t into it…lol!

What I was into was the new Sally Hansen nail strips that I bought at Target!! I decided to give myself a pedicure and try them out. I have used them before and  I love them. It takes a few times to actually get the process down. But once you do, they really can last for a few weeks. And in the winter most of us are not getting pedicures as much.

I was going bold this time…..
IMAG1322
If you haven’t tried them, you should!

In other news, I have been extremely busy crafting. Which is a good thing. I told myself in the new year I wanted to get back to blogging and crafting. Well, I am on a roll with at least one of them…lol! I had a few baby shower/presents to make. I will post them this week. And I just got a big order from my Etsy shop that will keep me busy for the next few days!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: