My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday….

Happy Hump Day! I hope you are all having a good week. I should be blogging to tell you all about the last few days which include a mini vacation that almost wasn’t and my near death food poisoning that landed me in the hospital, but I am keeping it simple today…ha, ha! 

Well, this week marked Christopher’s 100th day of school. Until your kids actually get into elementary school, you have no idea that this ‘event’ even exists….lol! Last year in Kindergarten it was more of a big to-do, but this year his 1st grade class kept is simple. They had to do a project with 100 of something. There aren’t any real guidelines, so I went on Pinterest and found some great ideas. Last year we did a birthday cake make out of styrofoam and added 100 candles. And Christopher wanted to do that again. I had to talk him out of it. Since he loves Mario, we went with that as our theme. 

Here is what WE did…..lol!
IMAG1349
Thank goodness for my Silhouette machine because there was no way I was cutting out 100 coins!!
 
Have a great day!

No comments: