My Etsy Shop

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Guest post…..Other People's Shows

Other People's Shows


Guest post from: Lara Kent


Sometimes I wonder when I go to my dentist’s office what kind of direct tv packages they opt for. I could imagine that they would need a lot of channels to keep everyone happy, especially when they have a TV in each patient room. I’m pretty open about my TV watching choices but I have seen some pretty strange channels at my dentist’s office. Some offices opt for the traditional news channel in the waiting room where you can get all caught up on what’s going on around the world while you wait. This is a pretty safe choice. I always love it when you walk in and are happily seated and watching something sufficiently mind-numbing when another patient thinks they can grab the remote and take control of the waiting room. Just because you like documentaries about ancient Greece on The History Channel it doesn’t mean that’s what I want to watch all morning! I know it’s hard to keep everyone who might walk through the doors happy, but I would prefer that my fellow patients don’t have control of what I have to watch. It’s bad enough that I have to deal with the shows my husband likes at home.
----------------------------------------------------

No comments: