My Etsy Shop

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Projects I have been working on....

As you know, I have been sewing these last few months. Well, trying to sew. I had made those little summer dresses that I posted and now I am making bags. I have an obsession when it comes to purses. I think all women do. Here are some pictures of some of the bags I have been working on.

This first one is a wristlet. I wanted it for when I am just running into the store quick and just need to take my money, phone and keys. It has been working out great. I added the purple ribbon and the butterfly for decoration.


The next one is a coin purse. It is slightly bigger than a coin purse, but that is what I am using it for. I used a different fabric for the inside just to change it up a bit. I also added some beading on the front. Not to bad, right?




This next one is more like a toiletry bag. It is bigger than the picture makes it out to be. I guess I can use it when we go away. Really, where am I going?? Nowhere. But it is cute. I used the opposite materials of the coin purse. I added ribbon and did some beading on this one as well but you can't really see it.



Lastly, is my animal print bag. It is great when I need to just run out to the store and don't want to take my huge diaper bag. Again, really, when am I going out alone?? But I thought I needed some print for fall. I added a pocket on the inside too. I still need to find a jewel or different button for the front flower.  



I am going to swing over to my friend Alllie's and link up my new bags. Check her out....she is always creating something that I love :)


Party Button



9 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

those are all super cute! I've always wanted to get a little bag to stick a couple of diapers and wipes in for on the go... I'll probably get around to it when Jackson is potty trained, ha!

Allie said...

Jenn! Those are absolutely FABULOUS! I love them! And I love the extra outside details! So Pretty!
Thanks for linking up to the Making It With Allie Party!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

cute! you so crafty!!

Big Fat Gini said...

Love, love, love the one with the flowers and paisley. I'm a total sucker for those things! Cute!

Shannon said...

Gosh, I'm jealous...I can't sew even a button! I need to learn though, especially with a little girl! There's so much I have to send to mom's to get fixed! The animal bag is my fav!

LeeAnn said...

Wow! I love them all, but I especially love the wristlet. I'll remind you as it gets closer, but my birthday is May 1st. :-D

Have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

I love that cheery cherry print!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Wow...you are so crafty!

ajmdld said...

finally catching up on your blog - such cute stuff you have made! so impressed....can I bring over my stuff that need buttons replaced? LOL! I am so bad at that....
If you are selling the animal print bags I am def buying one! :)