1. What is one food you could eat everyday? Pizza...just not for breakfast!
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? I did work in the career I wanted before I had kids. I was a Director of Maketing for a Fortune 500 company. I love fashion and have always worked in the industry. I also knew I would take a break from work for awhile, but I will go back as soon as they go to school.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? I had plans to go sky diving in my early 20's and they were cancelled at the last minute. I don't think I would jump out of a plane now with two kids. Maybe someday when they are older.
4. What color are your kitchen walls? Geez...I forget the exact name. It is a Benjamin Moore color. Kind of looks like golden mustard.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? I have no idea. Probably a Madonna or a Michael Jackson song. Who the heck remembers back that far!!