1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood? The good, clean, old fashion run. Like playing house and dodgeball. Riding your bike and playing tag. Picking flowers and running through the sprinkler. Those were the days.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school? My best friend, yes. All others, no. That is why I have not gotten into the whole Facebook thing. Seems a bit fake to me. If you truly were friends with these people and cared about them, you would have never lost touch in the first place.
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it? Not that I can think of at the moment. But watch, someone will say a phrase today that will annoy me!
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"? Good 'ol apple pie!
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? Boating and bar-b-queing.