My Etsy Shop

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Weekend……and some prayers!

Today is the start of the unofficial summer season for us!! Yeah!! It is so nice that the weather here is finally starting to warm up and we can actually head out to the parks. My kids are total park kids….we are at the park practically everyday. And that is why I am not investing thousands of dollars in a swing set…I know they will not enjoy it was much as going to different playgrounds!

It is so amazing that nice weather can actually put you in a better mood. I know I feel better and I am noticing people in general seem to be nicer too. You know, us NYers tend to not be so social….LOL! I am glad I can wear flip flops and bright nail polish on my toes : ) These small things just set the tone for feeling good and being happier in my book!

With that said, I just want to wish everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully you will spend time with family and friends and take time to remember what the holiday is really about!
US_Flag_by_Shortgreenpigg

I will be around next week but in limited supply! LOL! I am joining my friend Daphne in ‘a time of social media silence.’


Photobucket


This is to recognize and pray for all those affected by the tornados in Missouri and around the country. Each time you would sit and open your laptop to write a post or read a blog, say a prayer instead!! Hopefully with lots of prayers and the hard work of volunteers and rescue workers, the damage can get cleaned up sooner rather than later.  Check out Daphne's site for a linky that she will be posting on Monday if you would like to participate.

Also, don’t forget to enter my giveaway for the purse organizer!! A winner will be chosen on Tuesday, May 31st!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

The weather can definitely affect your moods! I know I start feeling more chipper when the weather turns warmer.

I hope you guys had a great Memorial Day weekend! And btw...I miss you too! I'll shoot you an email today or tomorrow. :-)