My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Winner, winner….

Happy Wednesday. Wow…I can’t believe that May is already over. Where did this month go?? June brings the end of the school year and the end of a chapter. Christopher will be graduating preschool and off to Kindergarten in September. I can’t even believe I am going to have a child in elementary school!! It is bittersweet to watch him grow and have so many new experiences. I am sure I will have plenty of posts in the future as I anxiously and nervously await September : )

Well, I am keeping it short today as I am participating this week in Daphne's ‘time of social media silence’ this week. You can read about it on her blog or see my post below.

But I did not want to let the week go by without announcing the winner of my purse organizer giveaway. There were only a few entries, so thanks to you that did enter.  I know, I might not be the most popular kid at this school…LOL! And without further adue (spelled wrong??)…..
and-the-winner-is

#1 CoastalPines says…
I'm excited to have a shot at the organizer ~ loved it the first time I saw it!


Congratulations Traci!! I will send you an email shortly.
I used random.org to generate the number but have still not yet figured out how to take a pic of my screen…LOL!

Enjoy the rest of the week and I will be back on Monday!! I leave you with a few pics from our Memorial Day weekend….
IMAG0106IMAG0110

DSC03646

DSC03647

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer...I am so thrilled to win! It's the first give-away I've won and even better when it's from one of my fave bloggers :)

Carol said...

Dang it! I saw your email last night while I was driving home and thought - I must remember to enter that. I guess I commented on the post where you showed us the orgnaizer, but not the actual give-away. Anyway, I forgot. Boo. This is the problem with smart phones...

Congrats to the winner!

LeeAnn said...

That's it. I am planning my next vacation and we're coming to your house. I want on that boat NOW! :-)

This is such an exciting time for you with Christopher starting kindergarten! How fun! I'm glad that I have two more years to prepare myself, and I'm anxious to see how everything goes with you guys first. ;-)

And just to show that I'm a gracious loser...congratulations to the winner of the organizer! It really is a neat prize!

AllieMakes! said...

Those boys are just too stinking cute for words! I am so glad you guys had a beautiful Memorial Day weekend! Will chat at you soon!
p.s. Is blogger driving you as nutso as it is me??

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

lucky traci!
I see that you are on a boat! lucky you!!! I can't go on boats I get so seasick. My husbands family is VERY into fishing and I am no longer allowed to go out with them because the have to turn the boat around to take me home when I get too sick lol