My Etsy Shop

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maybe I should be at the Oscars...

Another award...this makes two in two weeks! Does this qualify me to head right to the Oscars?? I am not sure Angelina or Jen could stand a chance against this SAHM!! Anyway, I want to thank LeeAnn at  
The Life of Rylie and Bryce. She has a great blog about her 2 beautiful children (can you guess their names??). She also does some great reviews. Check her out....you will really enjoy her writing. Well, she was kind enough to pass this award on to me. I guess she thinks I have a "trendy" blog...I am glad someone agrees with me : )
Here is how this award works:

•To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
•Post about your award in your blog.
•List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
•Share with them.
•Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
•Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

I am passing this award on to these 10 blogs that I think are trendy:
1. What Allie is Making Now
2. The Wilson Family
3. Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM
4. A Mama Stork Knows
5. Depressions and Confessions
6. The Undomestic Momma
7. Modern Style Mama
8. Fighting Off Frumpy
9. The McGlothin Family
10. The Fick Family Blog

You can pick up the button on their site....The Trendy Treehouse.

I am so glad that I discovered blogging. These last few weeks have been so fun, meeting new people and seeing just how crazy we all really are!!

No comments: