My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...Reality Shows



Ok...Top 2 Tuesday this week hosted by The Undomestic Momma is 'reality shows' you would want to be on. I think my life is like a reality show now...should someone be paying me for this job?? Seriously, I too, like most of my blogger friends, am a reality show junkie. It is what I do to unwind before bed. The shows I would want to be on are..

1. Housewives of New York (I do live in NY, but they didn't ask me to be on the show..LOL). I like seeing places I know or have been to before.

2. Keeping Up with the Kardashians...this crazy family cracks me up. Who wouldn't want to hang out with that crew for a day??

2 comments:

Shero said...

I actually haven't seen either one of those! I agree, though, about the Kardashians being a bit crazy.

BTW, Not new to blogging, but took a very long break and am trying to come back. =)

Have a great Tuesday!

AllieMakes! said...

Haha! I think of myself as a Kardashian closet sister... I have the backside for it. Try to look as cute as them when I have the time...