My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tell me something good…..make-up

I have had a revelation. A truly life changing one. One that I wished I would have had 20 years ago. It is….
“EYESHADOW PRIMER”

On my last shopping trip to my favorite store, Target, I was browsing the make-up aisle. As we all sit there and get totally overwhelmed by the millions of choices, I struck gold. I am not that picky when it comes to make-up. There are times I spend way too much money on certain items and there are times I will buy the dollar store eyeliner. If it works, that it what is important…not how much it costs.


My pot of gold is this….
N.Y.C Individual Eyes Eyeshadow
shadow2

It comes in different color palettes to match the color of your eyes. I loved it so much that I went back and bought all of the palettes regardless of the eye color it matched…LOL!


The awesome thing here is that it includes eyeshadow primer. I have never used primer before and I am totally amazed how great it works. Your eyeshadow stays on the entire day without fading or smudging. It is totally fool proof as the outside of the case tells you where to place all of the colors on your eyes.


It totally can help you to achieve this…
smokey1
smokey3

The best part of the whole thing, each color palette costs less that $5!!


Now that is something good!!
The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too!

6 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

I tried some a few months ago a the Benefit counter at Ulta and it was wonderful. I hardly ever wear makeup but between that and their Erase Paste, I was hooked. I'm glad to know there's a $5 version out there!

Unknown said...

I've never used primer either, I'm gonna pick some up (the price tag is nice too)! I don't tend to wear alot of eye makeup in the summer, but it would be nice that when I do it won't melt off my face...

Thanks for the tip!

Carol said...

Cool! Mac sells a foundation primer, which has the same effect, plus it smoothes out your skin before foundation goes on. I love that stuff, but I only wear it on special occasions...which is hardly ever!

LeeAnn said...

So were you really able to do your eyes like that? I totally stink at doing my eyeshadow. I use MAC and I always try to recreate what they do in the store, and it never looks the same. I would love to know exactly where to put each color!

I use MAC's shadesticks before I put shadow on, so I guess that is like a primer. I don't know if it is just MAC's eyeshadow, or all of them, but you can barely see it unless I use the shadestick first.

I hope your week is going well so far! I'm going to go back and try to get caught up over here now. ;-)

Unknown said...

Love this! Target is right down the street. Next time I go grocery shopping I will pop over across the street and check this out. Thanks!
Stopping by from the Tell Me Something Good hop. I followed via GFC (klcmaher).Stop by and visit when you have time! http://klcmaher-themorethemerrier.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Ooh I am going to have to go get that eyeshadow palate. I have been a huge fan of primer it really does work wonders on keeping your shadow looking good all day. Glad you found out how awesome it is!