My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some positivity….

Good morning everyone!! I was not planning on posting this morning since we are going to be headed out the door shortly. But I wanted to quickly play along with my friend LeeAnn who has a new linky starting today. It is ‘Tell us something good’……

The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too!



We should all take the time a little more often to think about how blessed we are and stop focusing on the negative. I know I am guilty of dwelling on the bad sometimes. So, no more negative thoughts.

My something good today is this….
onlinevitalicious_2155_2636280

I discovered these tasty treats a few weeks ago. I have been TRYING to eat better and shed a few pounds. These are only 100 calories. I add a few scoops of Cool Whip on top and it is like have dessert for breakfast!

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

Admittedly, I've been focused on the negative lately. At least in the world of blogging. You're right, there's a lot to be happy about!

I haven't tried the VitaTops yet, but I hear they're really good. Do you ever go to Hungry Girl? She's awesome and you can get coupons and alerts when stuff like that is one sale.

Carol said...

I love it when simple things put a smile on your face. Muffin tops make me smile too, but not the kind my jeans create, just the kind I eat.

Have a great day, Jenn!

LeeAnn said...

Those look yummy! I'm laughing at Carol's comment because I was going to say something like "I like muffin tops too, but not over jeans." LOL I can't believe you could possibly need to lose any weight, but good luck with your goals. Eating healthier is always a plus, whether you need to lose weight or not.

Thank you so much for linking up wiht us today! I would love to see this meme take off so we can all spread the good around. :-) Have a great day!

Shannon said...

What a good idea...after all who wouldn't benefit from a little more good news!

XO

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

I loveeeeee vitatops!! I really like the deep chocolate ones. Yum!

nomo wino daph said...

What a FAB IDEA!!!!! I love it,,,,,,, why didn't I think of this LOL!

XO