My Etsy Shop

Friday, April 29, 2011

What every woman needs….

TGIF!! Hope the week was good for all of you. We were busy as usual. I tell you, the days and weeks seem to be flying by lately. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing!!

Just wanted to share a quick little project I did earlier in the week. I saw this pillow somewhere and thought it was a cute idea for a bridal shower.

I am sure that this is what most of us say to our husband’s at night…LOL!
DSC03507

But if we are feeling a little fun, we may say this….
DSC03508

Here is a close-up. I planned on making it a little more detailed with some embellishment, but decided to just keep it simple.
DSC03509

Thanks to my friend Brandy for helping me out this project. Since I do not have an embroidery machine, she was kind enough to do it for me! Thanks Brandy : )


Party Button



Hope you all have a great weekend…

7 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

That's really cute! I read somewhere that a girl and her husband leave a little token (ring, bead, whatever) on their nightstand.

Jumping Jack said...

You're so welcome!

That turned out really cute!

Have a great weekend! :)

Jamie Rubeis said...

HAHA! That is awesome! I think I need one of those!

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

ok - this is HYSTERICAL!!! Had me LOL, my husband would totally get a kick out of this...unless it said not Tonight...lol

LeeAnn said...

Hahahaha. Great idea! :-)

Carol said...

That's so great! I was just thinking that the embroidery is awesome...I love the font style! Cute project! If that pillow was on my bed, the sun would probably fade the Not Tonight side pretty quickly. LOL!

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

LOL I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! I am pinning this on my pinterest board so I don't forget to make it for a bridal shower! You are to clever!!