My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday….

Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We spend Thanksgiving with family and had a great time. And it was even better because I did not cook or have to clean up….lol!


The last few days have been all about preparing for Christmas. Decorating and shopping  have been taking up a lot of my time. Hence, the lack of blogging!


So, I am off to continue my journey for the perfect presents…..


But, before I venture off into the wild crowds, I will share the only one photo I took of my boys on Thanksgiving! Aren’t they handsome??
DSC04081

6 comments:

Gina said...

Awww, that's a great shot!

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE THEM!!!!
Now, go get yo' shop on sista!

Kayla said...

brotherly love!

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

soooooo cute! I love your little guys hair!

Unknown said...

They are so adorable!! I'm just catching up now...hoping you had an awesome holiday xoxo Traci

Carol said...

So handsome! Love this!