My Etsy Shop

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A quick little project…

I usually do not post on Thursday because we are up and out too early and I do not have the time. Yes, I should be smart enough to do it the night before, I know. But it doesn’t always happen. I just have to share something I made and something I bought. I think it is just too darn cute.

I made this coffee coaster….
DSC02949

To go with this coffee cup I bought at Marshall’s for $2….
DSC02950

Now you can visualize me sitting and drinking as I read your blogs : )

I am linking it up over at my friend Allie's

Party Button

4 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Yay for you Jennifer! If I had a sewing/monogramming machine, I'd be dangerous! LOL

Love that coffee cup too....
Have a great day!

AllieMakes! said...

That is stinking adorable! And the cup was only $2?? Great find! I love the pattern!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Shannon said...

You're so darn crafty, lady! So cute! That zebra print is great!

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

I love the cup and the coaster! And i love fast projects, I need some coasters!