My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday…

Happy Hump Day!! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was filled with lots of family fun and sun.

This picture was taken while out on our boat over the weekend….
IMAG0192
It makes me so thankful to be able to enjoy the water and the calm that it brings.

Like most of blogland, you may have noticed that things are a little quiet around here. I am trying to keep the kiddos entertained, the house clean and the fridge full. That means, fewer posts. But don’t worry, I am not going anywhere (not that you were too concerned…LOL).

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful photo! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the holiday weekend and that you are taking some time to keep things on the right at home. I think we should all spend a little more time doing that!

Gina said...

What a great photo - it's like a postcard!! :-)

Kristy said...

Awesome pic! It's beautiful

LeeAnn said...

Such a gorgeous photo! I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend and were able to enjoy the boat.

I just realized that you hadn't posted in a week...nor have we talked much. (I'm sure that is my fault and I probably owe you an email. LOL) I hope you and the boys are enjoying the summer!