My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday….

Happy Hump Day!!

Since the weather has been so HOT, I have been taking the kiddos to the splash area at the beach to cool off. Thankfully it is fenced in so I am not chasing them all over the place…LOL!

When we were there the other day, there was a woman wearing this…..
splash
Do you see her in the background with her shower cap on??? Forgive me if she has some kind of illness where she can’t get here hair wet!! But I think she really did just not want to get her hair wet…LOL! I was hysterical. Could you imagine, shower caps are the new fashion summer accessory??

Have a great day :)

6 comments:

Gina said...

LOL!! I would have laughed out loud!

Carol said...

That's awesome. Good for her for not giving a stink about what people think about her! She probably just got a perm or something :)

Kristy said...

You're funny!! At first I thought you were referring to the kid she was wearing! ;)

Anonymous said...

So funny...is she looking at you taking the picture?? Haha some people have no shame!!

LeeAnn said...

LMAO! Maybe she just had a Keratin treatment and couldn't get her hair wet? ;-) Even so, she should just NOT go out. But hey, I guess it isn't any worse than all of the women that think it is acceptable to go shopping in their pajamas.

AllieMakes! said...

Ok, plain white?! I don't think so... But I saw THE Cutest ones that, if I had JUST gotten my hair done and absolutely HAD to go to the pool, I would sport... They were made from super cute fabrics and had over-sized flowers... Have been thinking about them for a while and whether or not they would be a market... Actually wanted to chat with you about them...