My Etsy Shop

Friday, July 15, 2011

Can I patent a phrase???

I am in love with all of these type of signs…..
thumbnailsewonblogon

I just think they are so fun and actually quite inspiring! But I was thinking about it the other day and it appears that there is one “Keep Calm” phrase that seems to be missing. I decided I am ‘patenting’ the phrase and maybe I can make some big bucks….LOL!

I grabbed a plain white tank, fabric paint and I used my Silhouette vinyl to create a stencil. Here is what I came up with…..
IMAG0222

Hot Tools rhinestones added a little ‘bling’ to it…LOL!
IMAG0223

I love it…I may even make more in different colors. I just want to see if there is another stenciling option that will work well. Seems like using the vinyl from the Silhouette can  become costly :)
IMAG0221

I will be taking orders too…LOL!! So 'Keep Calm and Mom On'....

Party Button



Happy Friday….

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Looooooove it! Looks cute! You did a nice job making the tank too :)

Jamie Rubeis said...

Awwww cute! Look at you crafty mama! How have you been?

Anonymous said...

haha! I love it... I'll take two! BTW, I realized I'm not following... WTH. Oh well, keep calm and follow on :)

LeeAnn said...

How cute! I love it!

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to your Etsy shop! ;-)

Carol said...

Yea...this needs to go in your etsy shop and I need to pin it too...so put it on one of your boards and I'll find it! LOL.

This is a phrase I can live by (as I remove my daughter's car seat cover which is covered in fresh vomit). Niiiice.

happy Wednesday, Jenn!

AllieMakes! said...

Um, yea, I NEED one! Awesome job!