My Etsy Shop

Monday, March 21, 2011

Frazzled….

So, where did Spring go?? We were lucky enough to get a few nice days last week. Days where we did not have to wear a jacket and the kids were just so excited to be outside playing. And now this morning, I wake up to rain and even SNOW!!  It is so depressing.

And to add to my depression, I am feeling like this is the theme of my life right now…..
header_kathy2

And it is making me like this….
shirt

Not sure if I told you or not, but my boys have their birthdays in the same week. I know, great planning. They were actually due the exact same day (3 years apart) but ended up coming within a few days with eachother. And yes, I know not to have sex on that day anymore…LOL! Well, their birthdays are next week and I have so much to do. We are having 2 parties, one for family and one for their friends at a local MY GYM. Between shopping for presents, menu planning, and making decorations….my brain is frazzled.

We are having a LEGO themed party and so I am trying to also learn how to use my new Silhouette SD machine to help with the decorations. Not a great time for a learning curve...LOL!

Needless to say, it might be a little quiet around here this week. Oh, and I also promised to make a few things (bow holders, a tutu and some wristlets) for some family members that are going to be at the party. So I need to get those projects done this week too!!! Why I am I so nice?? LOL!

Well, have a great day…..I need to get working, no time to blog : )

9 comments:

Gina said...

We have the same life theme going on now!! Good luck with the party planning. :-)

nomo wino daph said...

BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NICE!! That's why I like ya:) While your at it, can you make me....... ha! Just kidding, unless you want to, i can think of something, I'm sure!

I tell ya, when I close my laptop, I can get a TON accomplished. So, care to guess how much I am accomplishing right now;)

Happy Spring!

Lindy said...

2 parties? Go mama! I think we all could use that shirt at some point! I hope spring returns quickly for you.

LeeAnn said...

Welcome to my world! Would you like to join me in my padded cell? ;-)

Happy Monday, my friend. Have a great week! Now, get off the computer and get back to work...

Shannon said...

I agree, so much to do! Good luck being productive! Can't wait to see what all you come up with!

XO

Carol said...

Deep breath, girlie...you'll get it all done. You are pretty much like super-momma, so I have no doubt that you'll accomplish all that you set out to do! Take a blog-cation this weekend and come back next week and tell us how wonderful it all was!

Jamie Rubeis said...

Wow! Well...the lego theme sounds fun! I kniw how stressful all the planning can be. Hang in there...it will all be worth it to see how happy your boys are!

AllieMakes! said...

I am SO jealous of your silhouette! I can not believe that you are going to do 2 parties... and other projects! Talk at you soon!

Lori said...

Wow that sounds like chaos! But a good chaos, of course. Birthdays are always a blessing :) A lego theme sounds like so much fun!