My Etsy Shop

Friday, March 11, 2011

Phone Photo Friday….

Hello bloggy buddies!! Happy Friday. Sorry we have been a little quiet this week. We have a lot going on, and like most of you, blogging is what ends up taking a back seat.

But I could not let a Friday go by without sharing a phone photo. Which, by the way, I may be coming into the year 2011 and getting a ‘smartphone.’ I am not sure I need it or want to spend the money. But our contract is up and I really do need a new phone. Are all of you on IPhones and Droids?? Let me know if you really think it is a necessity…LOL! My fear is that it will become consuming and I already have enough on my plate : )





Anywho, when I saw my boys cuddling like this, I just had to snap a shot!!

I hope they always will be best friends!

Grab our button, link up and show us what you got!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


Some exciting news, I broke down and bought the new Silhouette SD. I am so excited. I got it in the mail this week and have just started playing with it. I will be sure to share anything I make once I figure it out.

Enjoy the weekend…..

No comments: