My Etsy Shop

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happenings….

TGIF!! Hope everyone had a great week. Today we are taking a break from Phone Photo Friday (sorry Allie…LOL) due to the craziness of the upcoming week.

Just wanted to pop in to wish you all a great weekend. Anthony’s 2nd birthday is on Sunday and I still have not finished shopping or preparing my house for the party. You all know how that works…..spend days cleaning for everyone to come and mess it all up for a few hours, then clean again after everyone leaves!! LOL!

I still have preparing to do for Christopher’s birthday next week too. What was I thinking have 2 kids with birthday’s the same week??  I will hopefully post some of the decorations and games we are planning for the ‘kiddie party’ sometime next week.

So, I leave you with a glimpse into my world this past week….
harry
spiderman

(Thanks to delia creates  for all of  the awesome Lego party ideas!!)

Have a great weekend….

11 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Oh how fun! Love the invites.....too cute.

I hope you all have a great time and lots of fun! SOunds like your one busy bee!

Have a blessed weekend!!
♥, D

Señorita said...

Cute legos :) Spiderman is the best!! Happy Birthday to your son and hope the sun will be shining for him ;)

http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

mE aNd mY tℎrIfTy IdEas said...

I def understand! Looks great! Take lots of pics because I want to see! wish them a Happy Birthday for me!

Jumping Jack said...

Have fun with the party this weekend! The invites are super cute!

AllieMakes! said...

Hey girl! Maybe I will have pics of us for your next phone friday :)
Those invites are CUTE!
Half way to Philly! Talk at you when we get there :)

Lori said...

This is so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of how it turns out :)

Jamie Rubeis said...

I justlove the Lego idea! I cant wait until Antonio can start playing with legos.

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

those lego photos are so incredibly adorable!!! I love the Harry Potter one, so cute!! He is going to have a great birthday :)

Hannah said...

Can't wait to see the pictures from the parties. I feel your pain on the close b-day's my boys have birthday's that are only two days apart! It sure makes things a bit more hectic doesn't it, but at least all the crazy is at once and you can rest a bit after LOL! I hope life is going great for you and the family!

LeeAnn said...

Happy {belated} birthday to Anthony! I hope you guys had a fabulous party!

And that is precisely the reason I no longer have parties at home...there is way too much cleaning involved!

Happy Monday! I can't wait to hear how the party went.

Carol said...

Woot Woot! There's a party goin' on! Happy Birthday, Anthony!