My Etsy Shop

Friday, November 12, 2010

Next new purchase....

Okay...so yesterday I told you about my new sewing desk. Well, today I am going to show you what we got for the kids. We have a play room that is, of course, overcrowded with toys. I cleaned it out a few weeks ago but it is still ridiculous. Let me just say we call this room the 'Mickey room' since it has a Mickey Mouse theme. We have a Mickey Mouse chair in there so the kids can watch tv. But there is one chair and two kids. Not working. So we needed a little couch. After much searching, I found one at Ikea and it actually turns into a bed. I am really excited as it is super cute. Here it is in Mickey room....



The kids are really liking their new set-up....

They can just cozy up and watch tv like Christopher is doing. Or, you can stand on tables and not even care about the couch like Anthony sometimes does....LOL!
Now I need to use my new sewing table to make them some cute little pillows. I think that is on the radar for this weekend. Happy Friday!


3 comments:

Carol said...

It's a great addition to the room! Which reminds me that I really need to go Ikea-ing.

Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

Glad they like it! Looks perfect for the kids!

You better link up with your phone photo soon...I thought of you when I put it up! ;)

Happy Friday! We're off to shop!

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I love it! Hayden's whole bedroom is Mickey themed!