My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The rest of Halloween...

So, where did I leave off?? Ah, yes, we were on to the Saturday party festivities. My friend Tara hosted a Halloween party for all of our friends kiddos. They had tons of fun. There were plenty of activities as well as good food and lots of laughs.

     Here is the hostess herself as the the Bride of Frankenstein...

How cute is the Incredible Hulk as he busted out of the bounce house??


Christopher playing pin the mouth on the skeleton...


We were all exhausted by Saturday night. But we had to get up and get dressed on Sunday and do it again for Halloween. We trick-or-treated in our neighborhood for about an hour or so. The kids did pretty good. Christopher was a little nervous at first, but they both got the hang of it after a few houses. We went with our friend Mary and her cat. She was dressed as a teapot and she even dressed up her cat..LOL! After that, we stopped by my in-laws so they could see the kids. And then on to my parents. My sisters and I all meet there so the kids can all go trick-or-treating in a group. When all of the cousins are together it is mayhem...but they had a ball!

Our neighbor Mary, we call her the crazy cat lady since she has 6 cats and does cat rescue. She is such a hoot!


Heading out to go trick-or-treating...


At my mom's waiting for all of the kids to get ready....


Our crew....it is never easy to get a good picture of 7 kids!

Overall it was a fun filled weekend. Now, on to Thanksgiving : )













3 comments:

Shannon said...

Totally loving your Super Hero family theme! You rocked as Robin! Incredible Hulkster was a hoot, so cute! We didn't do much for Halloween this year since she's still a little young. We did trick or treat at a couple of neighbor's! GG was diggin' the ringing the doorbell part!

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love halloween!
I fixed the link in my post about the bag swap, now it should take you right over to the flickr pool!

Carol said...

That last photo is pure mayhem. I love it! And, the Hulk is so cute! Did he pick that costume himself?

I just can't wait to see what goodies you bake for Thanksgiving!